- Learn Life Saving Skills
- Develop Situational Awareness
- Demonstrate & Practice Several Hands on Self Defense Techniques
- Gain Confidence & Self Esteem
- Comfortable, Supportive Learning Environment
- For Women, Taught by Women
- Sunday, April 19th 2:00-3:30
- Saturday, July 25th 2:00-3:30
Send $25 payment to secure your spot:
- Venmo: Barbara-King-17
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed payment.
THESE WORKSHOPS ALWAYS FILL UP FAST SO SECURE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
- Want to host your own workshop with your group of 10 or more friends? Contact email@example.com to book your private Women’s Self Defense Workshop.
- Each of our black belt instructors is CPR/First Aid Certified and have passed Criminal Background Checks and FBI Fingerprint Checks.
- If you have a preexisting medical condition or injury that will affect your experience in the Women’s Self Defense Workshop, please ask your instructor to modify techniques and strikes if you find them too difficult. For some people, it might be enough to tone down the intensity of the movements. For others, it might be necessary to avoid certain techniques or movements altogether. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, so be sure to talk to us if you have any questions as we want the Women’s Self Defense Workshop to be a beneficial experience for all, no matter what the ability.